(1) Put the raw material in a pulp machine, add an appropriate amount of water and stir for a long time to make waste paper into pulp, put it in a storage tank and store it.
(2) Put the pulp from the pulp storage tank into the pulp mixing tank, adjust the pulp concentration in the pulp mixing tank, pass the white water from the return tank and the thick pulp from the pulp storage tank through a homogenizer, and further stir. After being adjusted to the proper pulp, it is put into the feeding system and used in the forming system.
(1) The pulp in the supply tank is supplied to the molding machine, adsorbed to the vacuum system, the pulp is molded from the mold of the equipment leaving the mold, and white water is sucked by the vacuum pump and returned to the tank.
(2) After adsorbing the mold, the transfer mold passes the positive pressure of the air compressor to blow out gas, blow the molded product from the mold to the transfer mold, and send out the transfer mold.
(1) Natural drying method: Drys directly depending on the weather and natural wind.
(2) Conventional drying: Brick tunnel kiln, heat source can be selected from natural gas, diesel, coal and dry wood.
LPG and other heat sources.
(3) New multi-layer drying line: The 6-layer metal drying line can save more than 30% energy compared to transmission drying. The main heat sources are natural gas, diesel, liquefied petroleum gas, methanol and other clean energy sources.